Senior Sunday: Summer Bucket List! + Plus FREE Download
Hey y’all! I am SO SOO excited to bring you this new series on the blog – on a Sunday!! I don’t think I’ve ever had a blog post go live on a Sunday. This is a little new for me, but I think it is going to be SO much fun! Instead of just sharing my favorite senior photos on Sunday, I figured it would be a lot more fun and a lot more useful to have blog posts for my senior girls! So get ready, because I think this new series is going to be a FAVORITE!! Let’s get started!
Today, I’m sharing a summer bucket list for all you to tackle! We’re half way through the summer. If you’re like me, you’d really had a great time, but let’s face it, we want to pack the MOST into this summer that we can! So, I’ve made a list of my favorite, cutest, and most summery activities to tackle in the next month and half! Plus, you can also download my free file below to have on your phone and check off as you complete each item!!
Summer 2019 Bucket List!
- Star Gazing
- Drive-In Movies!
- Catch Lightening Bugs/Fireflies
- Eat Popsciles on a Hot Summer Day
- Visit a State Park
- Enjoy Ice Cream at a Hometown Spot
- Campfire and S’mores!
- Fly a Kite
- Grab a Sno Cone – the more flavors the better!!
- Visit a Theme Park
- Enjoy a Day at the Lake
- Road Trip to Somewhere New
- Ride Bikes at Sunset
- Go for an Early Morning Walk
- Play a Round of Mini Golf
- Have a Picnic
- Enjoy Coffee at Sunrise
- Listen to a Live Concert
- Spend an Evening at the County Fair
- Engage in Water Balloon Fight
- Hike a New Trail
- Find Somewhere New to Volunteer
- Spend an Afternoon at the Pool