2021 Summer Bucket List!
Wohoo! This week marks the first official week of summer. It’s felt like summer around here for the past month, but this week’s “first official day” made me realize I need to pull together a summer bucket list! I love creating my own bucket list for different seasons because in my mind – if you don’t plan for something…it probably won’t happen! I usually create a bucket list on the notes of my phone, and then, every few weeks try to see if we can check one of them off. These items can be big trips (which might take some planning), or they can be little things here and there. The whole goal is to be able to look back at summer and say…that was fun! Alright here. we. go!
Haley’s Summer Bucket List
- Make Homemade Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Slushies
- Go Boating (complete with tubing and wake boarding!)
- Have a Bonfire + Make S’mores
- Go to a County Fair
- See Fireworks
- Go Fishing
- Take an Evening Walk Around the Neighborhood
- Watch the Sunrise on the Beach
- Snap a New Family Photo
- Play a game of P.I.G. with Family
- Go Kayaking
- Build a Sandcastle
- Eat Ice Cream at a Local Favorite Spot
- Watch the Sunset Over the Lake
- Sing Worship Songs at a Campfire
- Grill Out on the Fourth
- Go Disc Golfing Somewhere New
- Make Homemade Ice Cream
- Read 2-3 New Books
- Have a Pool Day!
- Get up Early for a ROAD TRIP!!
- Play Mini Golf
- Go to the Zoo
- Visit a New State
- Go Stargazing
- Enjoy a Night Swim
- Play Tennis
- Eat Snow Cones
- Visit Big Cedar Lodge
Alright – so those are a bit everywhere, but they all sound pretty fun to me! We have a few trips lined out for this summer, and while it’s easy to think that’s when the “big memories” will be made, I firmly believe you can make JUST as big and impactful memories doing normal things each day. Anyways, I’d love to hear any other suggestions for things to do this summer and add to our list!
Happy Planning & Happy Summer!!