2021 October Movie Watch List
Alright y’all, this was fun last year so we’re doing it again – but just updating with some new ideas!! I’m so so excited, because if you know me, I LOVE movies!! If you didn’t know, I planned to originally go to school to be a film director (was accepted, paid the deposit…life changes though!). Any who – here are my NOT SCARY movie and TV recommendations for October (like legit not scary because I have the scaredy cat level of an eight year old).
- Harry Potter (ALL of THEM)
- Maleficient 1 + 2 (we haven’t seen the second yet)
- Cruella (still haven’t seen this)
- Hocus Pocus
- The Haunted Mansion
- Halloweentown (all of them, but we all know the first is the best!)
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Hotel Transylvania 1+2 (there are 3, but the 3rd just isn’t my favorite)
- Phantom of the Megaplex (old DCOM, but you gotta love it!!)
- Underwraps (new to Disney+!)
- You Cast a Spell on Me (Cheesy Hallmark like movie on Prime – cringeworthy, but good!)
- Pumpkin Pie Wars (Classic Hallmark love story!)
- Home for Harvest (not the best Hallmark-like movie, but what is there to really expect)
- Arthur and the Haunted Tree House (ahh, brings me back to 2004 after school)
- Spooky Buddies (Beckham is really into puppies!)
- Monster House (not gonna lie – this one kinda scares me, but it’s so good!)
- Twitches + Twitches Too
- Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire (very dated, but feels nostalgic)
- Food Network’s Halloween Baking Championship (I legit watch this every. week.)
- Food Network’s Halloween Wars
I’ll probably find some others to play in the background while I get some work done around the house, but these are one that are on my own personal check list.
Have a happy fall + not-so-scary Halloween!!