Happy New Year 2021 Goals
What a year 2020 has been…woof! While I could go on and review what this year was like, this post is actually about what I hope to happen in 2021! That’s right…2021 goals! I’m excited for a fresh start with a new year. No, I don’t think a new year will change and stop all the chaos of 2020, but it’s fun to start dreaming up things again! So, let’s do it!
- Workout regularly & become strong! (still trying to get back to where I feel confident after having Beckham)
- Read 10-12 books – ideally one a month, but that would be a HUGE improvement from only reading one book in all of 2020
- Continue to try new foods
- Travel to at least one new state
- Improve morning/evening time with God – just need to be more intentional and focused
- Update my online space (dreaming up some fun things here!)
- Partner/Work with new brands
- Grow Sales at the Joyful Collective Co.
Word of the Year: LIVE
Yep. Sounds pretty easy, right? Well, I decided on this word because I want to focus more on living in each and every day. I don’t want to wish the year away! This is Beckham’s first year of life, and I don’t want to miss anything. Here’s hoping this time next year, I can share how I made the most of my days, and I celebrated each and every day of 2021.
Alright y’all, that’s it for now! I have lots of dreams for this year in my business, but truthfully, I’m still trying to figure out a plan and solidify what I want. My life and business are adjusting to a new season, and I’m still trying to figure out what that looks like. I have a hunch my space online will look much different this time next year.
Anyways, I love hearing from all of you. I’m grateful for each message, email, comment, like, and share. I am grateful for the friendships I’ve made online in 2020. I am so excited to see what friendship can form this next year!