Snow Day Books for Kiddos
Hey friends, we’re expecting our first snowfall this week (no real estimate, but we’re excited nonetheless!). If you’ve been around here for a bit, you likely know that I love to celebrate everything. I’ve definitely kicked it up a notch since becoming a mom. Since we’re crossing our fingers for snow, I decided to change B’s bookshelf out for snow reads! This is one of the ways that we love introducing new ideas or holidays to him.
I’ve included links below to our books + a list of books I’m eyeing at Usborne!
- God Bless You Good Night (LINK)
- Johnny Tractor + Friends – This is B’s FAVORITE BOOK. Literally is obsessed. It’s old so not sure where to find it.
- Snowmen All Year (LINK)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star – Not snow, but it’s a fun book! (LINK)
- God Gave Us You – GREAT Book! Also great to give as a gift! (LINK)
- Sneezy the Snowman – B asked me to read this three times yesterday (LINK)
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear – Classic book and we LOVE it! (LINK)
- It’s Snowing (LINK)
- Snow Happy – I personally love reading this one. The phrases are fun and roll off your tongue! (LINK)
- Snow Dog, Go Dog – I also love this one. B’s into puppies, and this is a fun mix of dogs and snow. (LINK)
- Tacky and the Emperor – This is a bit too high of grade level for us, but it’s still fun to mix in! (LINK)
- If You Take a Mouse to the Movies – Not a snow book, but I LOVE this book (and the TV show!) (LINK)
- The Biggest Snowman Ever – This is such a fun series!! (LINK)
Usborne Suggestions (& my dream list!!)
P.S. The ones I’m really eyeing are any of the “That’s not my…” books, “What is Snow,” “The Snowy Day,” and “Winter Wonderland Sound Book.”