Branson Vacation 2022
Friends, we’re back! We enjoyed yet another summer at Big Cedar Lodge on the beautiful Table Rock Lake! I took so many photos and SO many videos…but here’s just a sneak peek into all of our fun. We absolutely loved our time away, and honestly, I wasn’t bummed that I barely had any cell service all week.
This was such a fun trip because Beckham was old enough to understand and get excited for a few different things. We didn’t realize that we’d leave this week meeting the biggest celebrities of all time: Lighting McQueen and Tow Mater!!! In all seriousness, we LOVED our time together on the lake and in Branson. We aren’t sure when our next trip to the Lake will be so we were sure to soak in every moment.
Some of our favorites:
- Fun Mountain at Big Cedar (bowling + the arcade)
- Coffee Runs (Truman House + Expresso in Branson)
- Boating on Table Rock Lake
- Hurts Donuts
- Family Competitions: Hot Sauce Eating, Saran Wrap Game, Kahoot of Family Trivia
- Playing Dutch Blitz (I always love this game!) + Throw Throw Burrito
It was a huge blessing to take a breath of fresh air before a busy fall packed with weddings, birthdays, and family fun. Here’s a few photos from our trip with my “big camera.”