2023 Haley’s Reads
I am so excited to share all of the books I’m reading in 2023. Follow along – and if you’ve read any of these (or have any ideas of what I can read next) please let me know! All of these books are linked below – but I will share that I listened to the audiobook of most of these because I am just not good at finding time to sit down and read. My favorite place to listen to audiobooks is Hoopla because it’s FREE and linked with our library card. I highly recommend!!
- Simplified by Emily Ley (This book was easy to read and cute! I enjoy her writing style.)
- One at a Time by Kyle Idleman (I always enjoy his books. This was another good one!)
- The Coffee Bean by Jon Gordon & Damon West (It was very short and very repetitious.)
- random cheesy valentine love story – can’t remember name
- You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity by Francis + Lisa Chan (It was such a great read! It’s definitely different than your typical marriage book, but I enjoyed it!)
- Anxious for Nothing by Max Lucado (This book was fine, but I don’t necessarily feel like it was that helpful for anxiety.)
- Habits of the Household by Justin Whitmel Earley (I really enjoyed this book! The audiobook was great. I wish I had the actual copy though to underline. I felt there was some really helpful habits mentioned!)
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan (This book is very, very good. I’m a huge supporter of Francis Chan. He always points people to Jesus and what God calls us to do – practically. Every Christian should read this book!)
*I make a small sale from the link above. All thoughts are my own. Thank you for supporting keeping my website up and running!